Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How is everyone feeling about their final product?

A topic by GildenGames created Jun 22, 2021 Views: 367 Replies: 23
Viewing posts 1 to 13
Submitted(+1)

Hey, 

This was the first ever GameJam I have entered and is also my first ever "completed" game. I had a lot of fun participating and learned a lot during these 72 hours.  I am proud of what I made (even though it is very rough around the edges) and look forward to participating in many more jams to come.

How did you guys fair with the Jam and how are you feeling about your final product?

Submitted

im mostly happy with it. I only was able to do two levels and there are a few bugs but other than that i really enjoyed making and playing it.

Submitted

Sounds a bit like mine haha. I only got two levels done and didn't even get sound done.

Submitted

yeah i didnt get sound done either. Also i havent had many rates would you mind rating mine?

Submitted

Yeah I'd be happy to check it out. If you could check mine out too, that would be great!

Submitted

Yours was really cool the concept of the typing to move was really fun and reminded me of the old 3d games

Submitted

Thanks. I aimed for an original Doom style game but with the text commands. I really enjoyed your game too. It had a very fun challenge level.

Submitted

Honestly couldn’t have gone better. The game sure has a few bugs and needed some extra polish in some places but I cannot begin to describe how happy this experience has made me. It really feels like I’m improving with each game I make. Very happy to be apart of this with a community of others.

Submitted

I just checked out your game and was really impressed with it. You did really well.

Submitted

Thank you! When I have some freetime tomorrow morning I’ll be sure to checkout yours!

Submitted

I enjoyed my game's final product this is the first time making games with teammates and although we lost 4hrs of progress I still think it was great

Submitted

Oh no, what cause the progress loss?

Submitted (2 edits)

Couldn’t save T-T

Submitted

oof. That's a rough one haha

Submitted

his was my first game jam, and first game released too, i worked alone for this project and it was a lot of fun and challenging!

After the dead line i reuploaded the game 3 more times for bug fixing, i think it is complete and fully functional now.

Submitted

I just checked it out and it's very fun. These types of tower defense games are some of my favourite

Submitted

It  was really funny. It was my first game jam ever. I had much fun.

Submitted

I'd say I feel pretty good about it.  This was my first time working with a team for a game jam, and I'm rather satisfied with how things turned out.  We were able to make a much better game, I feel, than if I had tried making it entirely myself.

Submitted(+1)

I really like the final result of my game.

It feels so good when you submit a project after working so hard !!

However, the WebGL version of my game has a weird bug with the graphics. But the windows version is ok !!

Submitted

Pretty good

Submitted

I'm happy with what I got done in the timeframe. There some small changes and additions I think could improve the game, but I like what I made and I learned a lot for the next one.

Submitted

It's been the greatest experience I could imagine for my first game jam. I got really lucky that my partner for the game invited me to do this, I learned so much. It's really motivating and I'm really excited to continue to grow. Our game isn't perfect, but I'm really proud of what we did accomplish.

Submitted

Also really happy with how my game turned out! I had so much fun! And would have never thought what I can do in 72 hours! 

Sadly there is an annoying bug i tried fixing like half of the third day. Sadly I discovered the solution for that problem 20 minutes before the jam ended.

But as far as I know nobody actually noticed until now.

Submitted

I had to rush it in 24 hours for a last-minute entry, but honestly, I'm just happy to participate! :D It's been a really fun experience, I love being able to make things for these kinds of stuff, this is my second time entering a game jam ever! Plus, creating characters is always really fun to me!!

I wish I could've made some music for the game, though. I started so late I had no time to make any background music, so my game is really quiet. Aw man.