Play gameP.I Putt's itch.io page
|Innovation / Experimentation||#5||3.375||3.375|
|Game Play / Game Feel||#9||3.250||3.250|
|Presentation (itch listing)||#20||2.750||2.750|
Ranked from 8 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Judge feedback is anonymous and shown in a random order.
- I love the idea of the game, it is very cute yet serious and tense. Sometimes the guards were punishing, sometimes they helped me by accident, and sometimes they just tennised me back and forth.
- Well thought-out; simple yet fun.
- Great work on this one! It is a short one, but very pleasant either way. It is charming, the levels are interesting, and most of all, it is fun! Making a golf stealth game is a great idea. I loved how the guards whacked you away instead of killing you, and that they could help instead of only being a detriment. Artstyle is simple, but effective. I think this game would go great as a small mobile title! Keep it up!
- I really liked the concept at the presentation. But I think it didn't really hit home. I think it was because I thought it would be more suffering to be taken by the guards but it didn't really matter. Maybe time limit and time decreases when taken or something that makes me regret being taken by a guard. The game is overall polished and has a great feel. However I'm missing to be able to strategize as you do both in golf and stealth games. I had no idea how to plan my move so I just hit the ball as hard as I could and continued until I reached goal. I think there is something here but needs tweaking, would also be awesome to se this in multiplayer, see who gets out first, the one last looses, maybe battle royal mode. However, good job!
- Really fun game and a cool premise! The game play was fun and challenging, but at times the ball stopped in a place where it wasn't letting me select the ball and choose a direction, so the security guards easily caught me.
- A nice noir golf experience. I really like how you let me retry over and over again, it would be frustrating if there was a health bar and I had to restart after getting whacked 3 times or something. A good game with potential.
- This is great! I very much enjoyed playing this game. There are a few things missing for it to feel really good - I need to be able to scroll ahead to see/aim, for example, but this is a very cute, very well executed game, with a highly atmospheric music score going in the background. The storytelling is great, the way the stage changes are used to describe what is happening, what I can expect and what the goal of the level is was very endearing AND helpful. Congratulations on a very good project.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.