Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I rated all games!

A topic by Rafael Bordoni created Nov 04, 2021 Views: 92 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+2)

Phew, took me some time but it was totally worth it! Played, rated and left a comment with my thoughts on every game submitted! I'm amazed at people's creativity, we've got all those different interpretations of the theme and gameplay ideas, I'm truly impressed. 

I wanted to shout out One Simple Observation and Lost in Parallels. Choosing which games to call out here was hard, but in the end I thought these two were the ones. If you haven't checked them, go play them, they're really well made and feel like finished games. And hey, while I'm at it, go check out To Shed New Light as well, that's my game and I'm super proud of it, me and my friend worked very hard on it!

That's it, just wanted to say I had tons of fun playing what you all cooked up and call out these games. Congratulations everyone, keep on being awesome!

Submitted(+2)

Good job ! 馃槈
Thank you so much for the shutout !

Submitted

Congrats haha, I just finished myself playing all of them. 6 games are missing but they've been Windows only so i couldn't play them. I had a lot of fun as well!

Thanks so much for the shoutout Rafael! Means a lot. You and your friend did an amazing job with your game and it certainly deserves its own shoutout! :)