Play gameGhost Ranch's itch.io page
|Incorporation of Vile Ingredients||#8||3.086||3.471|
|Fun Despite Itself||#10||2.720||3.059|
Ranked from 17 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Vile Alliance (Glinny or Cahrsurraurher) and Ingredients Included
- You have a 1% chance to not be able to double jum
- Instant death from touching the SIDE of a spike. Not the dangerous points, but the side of the spikes.
- Every loading screen is a bright blank white screen.
- The final boss of the game is a character first introduced directly prior to the final boss fight.
- The game's soundtrack was written by Nobuo Uematsu, but performed by 4th graders with recorders.
- Spells that inflict status effects virtually never work on bosses. (Partially)
- The first waterfall you discover has a secret cave, but the following 23 do not. (Partially)
- Customizable hairstyle but every selection clips through your weapon and armor. (Partially)
SLOGAN: Get ready to explode your balls into a firestorm of dust and skeletons.
CELEBRITY LIKENESS: Justin Bieber as "Squeelin" Shay Higgins (Partially)
Surprise level up mechanics. You don't decide what levels up. When you reach a "Level up surprise" machine its is random what stats are leveled up.
Pressing "Back/Select" button minimises the game window
Terribly abrupt ending.
Awkward time to read the story intro.
A Day and Night cycle that has no effect on the game at all.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.