Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

May the Fusion be with you!

A topic by Clickteam created Nov 29, 2017 Views: 744 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 13
Host(+1)

To those that have signed up for the game jam, WELCOME! We look forward to seeing what out of this world creations you come up with! Feel free to introduce yourself here or ask general questions!

Submitted

Hello! I'm new here, my name is Paulo and I'm from Brazil. Nice to meet you all!

I'm trying to find the jam's theme, but here on the page it still says TBA. Is there anywhere else I should be looking for? Thanks and have a nice jam everyone!

Host

My apologizes, I though I had set the timer to go off today in my time zone, Instead it seem to go off 15 hours before. 

Theme: Science Fiction Fantasy

GOOD LUCK LADIES & GENTS

It's a bit vague. So I guess you mean something similar to Star Wars in general? (Or others like Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, so forth.)

Host(+1)

@Mantis, Make something that strikes you as Science Fiction Fantasy. To me it means A Science Fiction setting but has the capacity to stretch the definition of science and apply fantasy elements. Look forward to see what they come up with. 

Just to confirm, are you able to use Creative Commons music or does everything have to be original?

Host

You are free to use anything you can legally use. Creative Commons or Public Domain covers that yes. Copyrighted material would be a no no. 

Is there only one winner?

Well, it's certainly a broad theme :P

Submitted

Hi All,

Just joined, this will be my first game jam, although I have previously released games. Looking forward to showing off my entry Alien Scumbags soon.

Host

I love the name Alien Scumbags, well played sir.

I have a question.  Can I join the game jam with the free version of fusion 2.5?

Submitted

Yes you can.