Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I can't submit my game.

A topic by Blue Peanuts created Aug 31, 2019 Views: 1,764 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits)

It only shows my other game but not my newest one that I want to submit. (It's not on draft)

What do I do?

edit: fixed it 

Submitted

Same issue. Can you please tell me how fixed it. Thanks.

Submitted

If you haven't set the game page to published do it.

Submitted

Already published, but still can't submit.

Submitted

try setting privacy to 'public' if you haven't done so (at the bottom)

Submitted

Already public

Submitted

Check if you already published it.

Happened to me lol.

Go to submissions and check the "your game" box.

Submitted

FIXED: Deleted the project and created a new one. I think the issue was I forgot to select "No Payments" in the pricing section. Thanks everyone for the help.

(1 edit)

This page has good PageRank, so I thought I’d add my experience:

I had the same problem on a different jam. Game was published, page public, but not pickable. I recreated it with a new project without filling in all the fields and was able to choose that one.

I think it didn’t show up in gamejam picker because I’d initially set Public with “Don’t show in search”. I didn’t do that on the second and it worked.

(Also, my second project had the same name as the first. When I added it, both were submitted to the gamejam.)

I discovered that it had actually already submitted the project to the jam somehow and that's why it wasn't in the list to pick from, so check the jam submissions and see if yours is already there. 

Perhaps pressing "upload" from the submit game to jam UI automatically places it as an entry?

Yeah, eventually I came to the same conclusion – Projects created with “Upload game” are automatically submitted to gamejams. I filed a bug about making this more clear.

Good idea, had me very concerned!

Thanks for clarifying, I was struggling to submit my project as only an hour was left, I didn't know it was already submitted.