Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for playtesters

A topic by Vulty_24 created Apr 16, 2021 Views: 406 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted

Got this playtest ready, feedback is appreciated Bullet_Hell_Game_Jam_Playtest_#1 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Submitted

A second playtest is up now Bullet_Hell_Game_Jam_Playtest_2 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Submitted

I got a third playtest up, now featuring a second boss battle Bullet_Hell_Jam_Playtest_3 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Submitted

Hey there! Cool style I enjoyed it; but it is quite hard on the eyes as there are a lot of white bullets which have the same "color" as the player. I feel like it is hard to identify the player. Maybe because the bullets are so huge?

Also, it is hard to dodge the bullets and keep track of when you can shoot. Maybe you could add a 1 second warning/flash so players know that they need to move up at that precise moment?

Just some thoughts that came to my mind!

The game looks interesting, but i think that the player has way too much health for a bullet hell game, you can pretty much tank bullets and still win.

Submitted

Got a fourth playtest ready, also OK that the chain broke TBH Bullet_Hell_Game_Jam_Playtest_4 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Ill test it too its kinda  interesting

Submitted

Looks really cool!

love the music and the effects, the screen shake and sound effects are really nice. There is a bug that when I die it still continues to play, I cant move but the game goes on and keeps on shooting and stuff

it feels pretty polished and good, I think that the amount of health that we have currently is good, maybe a tutorial stage would be good? 

For me it's a hard game, I didn't manage to win a fight but I will keep trying ( Also I am not so good in bullet hell games so take that into account)

Submitted

The next to last playtest is up for playtesting Bullet_Hell_Game_Jam_Playtest_5 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Submitted

Well, this game is pretty good! Haha. There is a bug that was already mentioned, but it is just where after you die, the game keeps going, lol.

Submitted

The final playtest is up, need play testers now more than ever Bullet_Hell_Game_Jam_Playtest_6 by Vulty_24 (itch.io)

Submitted

Love the music. Difficulty's a bit brutal though, especially the left boss with the badge (his side minions take relatively little damage even when hitting them point blank with all shots).

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago
Submitted

Why do you keep advertising your game on other people's posts? It's really rude.