Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I dont know if i will be able to submit :( share your experiences too!! :)

A topic by AgentXMan created Feb 18, 2021 Views: 358 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 10
Submitted (1 edit) (+7)

so my game has 3 levels with story lines but the thing is, its kind of difficult to put the mechanic and stuff like that. i completed some of the levels and now on to the gameplay levels with 1/3 levels completed. but the thing is that these levels have a sound effect or an audio of me speaking, so i have to do it really quickly and plus tomorrow is friday (at the time of me posting this) and on fridays i dont do much, then there is saturday and sunday which i get time but its not like the whole day since i have other stuff too. i still have to polish the game a bit more and add some music and stuff like that but this is the 1/3 level (with more functions than a pic). (wish me luck!) 

oh and also share your experiences too, i learnt a lot and is still continuously learning. i wanna hear from all of you :) 

Edit: I FINISHED MY GAME YAYAYAYYAYAAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY

Heres my game :D

Orphans of God by AgentXMan (itch.io))

in this game you are a normal kid who got kidnapped while going to his house then he got killed after getting kidnapped. then he goes to heaven and he finds 2 kids. those kids bascially died the same way how you died. they then have inherited their powers and even you inherited your powers. you all then take revenge. the Red boi has super speed and thus can run faster. the yellow boi has super jump and thus can jump farther. the player(blue boi) has the ability to shoot thus he can shoot the enemies.

controls:

press the "WASD" keys to move and space bar to jump. to shoot you just hover your mouse on top of the enemy in the level which you are supposed to do.

after the meeting part you can press "R" on your keyboard to swtich to the red boi, "Y" on your keyboard to switch to the yellow boi and "P" to switch to the player (blue boi).

press "L" to restart the level if needed because "R" was taken 

hope you like it and thanks!

all feedbacks and suggestions are welcome!

Submitted

Good luck man! You'll get there.

Submitted

Submitted

i finished my game !

thanks for all the support :D

Submitted

Awesome!

Submitted

Wow that art looks great :D Good luck with finishing the game!

Submitted

thanks

hey if you submit a crap game then whatever you get the experience and you get the fun and that's the best part

Submitted

thanks a lot, i think i finished my game! :D

Submitted

I think i finished my game :D, only building is left !!! :D thanks for the support !

Submitted

Is that the Off The Sticks background :D ?

Submitted

well ig it is. i used it from dani's tutorial :P

Submitted

I'm today fill like i on 24h GameJam :D

Submitted

nice :)

Submitted

You might think you're doing bad right now, but just remember that you're probably not gonna make the worst of the whole jam, and submitting a bad game is better than never submitting one.

Submitted (1 edit)

hey there, thanks for the support. i finally submitted the game :D its called "Orphan by God"

Submitted

Great! At least you had something to show for your work.

Submitted

yup. Thx for the support

Submitted

I FINALLY submitted my game :DDDD

thanks for the support everyone :D

Submitted

your game looks awesome as it is

And you can always work on it after the jam 

Submitted

thanks!