Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If you need music - I can do it for you :)

A topic by Oathr created Jan 26, 2021 Views: 883 Replies: 44
Viewing posts 1 to 10

Hello guys,

My name is Thibaut and I'm making MAO since more than ten years now (in a lot of music genre). I would be very happy to make the music of your game (for free of course, it's a gamejam).

I love ambient, dark music, but I can also do more lively music if you want.

My inspirations : FF7, Monument Valley, Hyper Light Drifter, Fez, Samorost, Machinarium, Morrowind, Nils Frahm, C418, lifeformed

You can listen to my work here : https://soundcloud.com/oathr-vgm

If you need sound design, I can give a try too.

Discord : Oathr#2239
Mail : thibaut.delafforest@gmail.com

Deleted 3 years ago

also, can u work with 11 yr olds? Im sorry if this isnt what u were expecting

Deleted 3 years ago
(+1)

yes you can work with 7+ years old teammates   but the limit is 18 unless you are 18+

ok

I'm working very hard on music part of the game but cant may be you could help me!

not decided yet because i think i'm teaming with another person but not decided to team or not 

will tell you later if i you need to compose music for my game or not   

ok so no i wont team with anyone as there was no response from the other side  

so i have participated in brackeys game jam 2021.1  and i would need  music  for my game 

will you do it ?  i  don't need sfx i could make them but i want background  tunes etc  , because i dont have any instruments  lol

so will you make background  music for my game 

after my game would be completed  and i would need music i will tell you wich type of music i want!

THANKS!

Hey there , let me know if you need me.

yes i need you ! i want to make music for my game for brackeys game jam  i will need you soon will tell you!

Thank you very much!

dude you are literally perfect for what we want to do for our game join the discord https://discord.gg/3TeqWsdU

pls pls pls 

Oather we already got 3 people wanna join we also got two artists and a programmer

Hey skipperfishy !

I'm available, I joined the Discord. See you there !

but why are you sharing a first person player script?

I'm not anymore on the discord, did something changed ?

what change? can you plz make music for my game?

No problem Go Studio, I was asking skipperfishy that invited me on his discord and kick me out just after. + the script image sharing... weird

well that's fine but you don't have to call me go studio just call me darshil bharucha that's my name

actually i renamed my profile to go studios as i named my studios  with that name

Thanks for making music for others i will definitely  put your link in my game and in the description anything you want!

skipper fishy is kind of fishy

lol

Hey there, I'm still available for few tracks, let me know.

yeah thanks ,  well I decided to make a space shooter game 

not ready yet but I just want a  8 bit backdrop music if you can so

are you gonna make it?

or you have it already?

thanks

Hello ! I'm going to make it.

If you have references of music you like, it can help me. Thanks !

(1 edit)

yeah sure;

are these enough?

well thanks again

you're doing a great job!

are you done making music for my game?

I made 50% of it ! Contact me on discord Oathr#2239

but i dont have an discord account anymore :(

And i have submitted my game very sad because you dint contact me any more but well we are lucky because i am subitting my another game on on another jam 

Plz can i use it on that and i also dint have time to make a game now i have time

I am very sorry for that but i will of course use it in my another game and also credit you 

Sorry...... 

Thanks... 

how you will give it to me? 

Through  sound cloud  ?

Is it ok?

I can send it to you by email. What's your mail so ?

wait i have an idea you just be a member of my site and create  a new post there and share it there simple!

link to my website is in my profile page

if you dont understand plz ask i will help you!

no need for emails and discord or anything . sorry to do that but for personal reasons i cant give you  the email:(

Submitted

Can I ask you for music to my game? I try to do it but i can't

Yes ! Contact me on discord or mail:
Discord : Oathr#2239
Mail : thibaut.delafforest@gmail.com

Submitted (1 edit)

Does the offer still stand? My discord is CheeseBaron#5120

Hi ! Sorry I will not have time to make another one. Next gamjam for sure !

Submitted

fair enough

(1 edit)

hey can i ask a question?  the music that you gave me is it free?   will you ask   for money?

Hey Darshill, of course it's free ! It's for the gamejam :)

Thanks Very Much i love that music i have applied to my game but the game i not Finished yet so gonna take some time to be published

i have published a demo of it just not the final product but working very hard on it!

Thanks For The music very appreciated !

have written your credits wherever its possible!

Can you give me some type of ambient, zen sounding loop for our game, if you need to take a look at what the game is supposed to llok like you can DM me in my Discord. D E T E C T I V E ! ! !#5992