Tags

Asset Forge

Create your own 3D models and 2D sprites! · By Kenney

Bug reports

Topics
92 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hi, Whenever I open Asset Forge (latest version) my GPU usage and temperature goes to 80 just by looking at the start sc...
started by Hans25 21 days ago
1 reply
When using groups the rendering of the object breaks when you select the object, happens on all groups I've tried so far...
started by Mega Miley Sep 14, 2022
2 replies
Issue: When pressing Ctrl+Z the last action get undone, but the selected object is also deselected and some other random...
started by johnnyruin 67 days ago
No replies yet
When placing many 3D objects and then grouping them, when you then duplicate that group, the duplication is still tied t...
started by Karlstens Feb 16, 2022
1 reply
Whenever I select a single object by simply clicking it has a very high change to start selecting extra stuff as soon as...
1 reply
Under investigationBlank editor screen
Hi, I have a strange issue with my Asset Forge Deluxe install, as the editor workspace does not show any object or eleme...
started by hamzamu Jan 05, 2022
12 replies
When I press CTRL + O on Windows with 2.2.1 nothing happens, CTRL + S and other shortcuts work just fine
1 reply
Whenever I try to copy paste grouped but separate objects they end up in the same group after the paste. Here's some scr...
No replies yet
When i choose color and then click on an object to paint it, then it works usually, but sometimes it just doesn't. I thi...
started by skyparticle25 Jan 06, 2020
5 replies
So the 3D blocks that I carefully put in perfect place to make seamless walls and so keep moving and even rescaling on t...
started by ANGSTLOCH Jul 24, 2022
1 reply
Hi all, I just downloaded Asset Forge 2.2.0 for Mac and tried to grab a custom block collection. I put it in the Collect...
started by bmattes Jan 06, 2022
4 replies
WHAT 'save as' creates a new save file and also overwrites the current HOW TO REPRODUCE create a new asset with a single...
started by slaugh7er Jul 06, 2022
No replies yet
I think it would make more sense if the box selection tool took into consideration the grouped objects just like the reg...
started by Nero1982 Jun 02, 2022
No replies yet
Hidden objects should be ignored by the new box selection tool, just like Ctrl-A (select all) does
started by Nero1982 Jun 02, 2022
No replies yet
EDIT: This appears to happen only with large builds. As small builds export selection works normally. But when you have...
started by LeafyNebula May 30, 2022
No replies yet
if I save a model and then quit, it says the model had been modified do you want to save it. this means that it is all t...
started by chris_camacho Oct 12, 2020
2 replies
I'm on Linux Mint, version 2.1. When I click on the menu File > Save, or hit Ctrl+S, on an existing project, it opens th...
started by victords May 31, 2021
2 replies
Hello, Program crashes every time when you try to open file chooser dialog, it can be if you are trying to open a projec...
started by smykolas Mar 24, 2022
9 replies
I can't reproduce it yet... but after saving and pressing something else, the camera starts to zoom oout infinetely.
started by Sergi Marcet Dec 13, 2021
No replies yet
If you select a group, and then try to export, that group is not visible in the exporting HUD.
started by Sergi Marcet Dec 10, 2021
No replies yet