Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Request

Topics
Topic
Last post
Seamless Textures are always needed, for floor graphics or wall graphics. So its a hassle to do it, there is an Photosho...
started by Seradest 6 days ago
2 replies
I hope to see the pixel isometric view not (true) isometric view here the example:
started by Seradest 6 days ago
1 reply
Currently, there seems to be no way to do this other than to select an existing color and create transitive colors, whic...
started by Alterae 11 days ago
1 reply
I think this software is quite nice, but it lacks a few features that I think would make it a lot better. For example, w...
started by somoserror 29 days ago
4 replies
Hi, I just bought PixelOver and I'm happy with it. However, I do plan on using it for making pixel art animations for my...
started by ca3studio 73 days ago
4 replies
I know I'm requesting a lot, but I hope the dev likes my ideas so the tool can be super great. Another idea I have to re...
started by ca3studio 72 days ago
1 reply
new featureLine Art Feature
It would be nice if there was a lineart clean up feature from a 2D sketch. You could use something similar to aseprite s...
started by ca3studio 72 days ago
1 reply
Dithering is applied only from darker to lighter colors. Need to add an input to invert for applying dithering from ligh...
started by Deakcor Jan 01, 2021
1 reply
Original request A side-by-side palette swap feature. Show the original palette on one side, and a new palette beside it...
started by Deakcor Jan 02, 2021
No replies yet
Compiling PixelOver for Mac. Targeted version: 0.1.1
started by Deakcor Dec 29, 2020
1 reply
Original request It would be useful to be able to edit certain aspects of the original picture and see the pixelated res...
No replies yet
Original request Remove background color (Pick color to remove from image) Could be a color to ignore in the inline sect...
No replies yet