Okay, along with this blog I also deployed some updates today:
I replaced the game text editor with a rich text editor. (Previously was Markdown). You can also write pure HTML if you want by clicking the </> button.
All user accounts now get subdomains! No more ugly URLS for your games. For example, my game, X-Moon is now located at http://leafo.itch.io/x-moon
In addition to the subdomains, it’s now possible to configure the URL of your game on the edit page:
It’s now possible to delete games you no longer want You can find the button on the bottom right of the edit page.
Lastly, I made the whole site a little prettier. I updated the layout slightly and added a nice font.