So, the Alpha 4 is a bit hard (you get stuck with 2 guests, no more no less) and we decided to make a small (really small) patch to fix that and some bugs.
Here's the changelog:
- Object's costs changed: bed (from 150€ to 75€), toilet (150€ to 90€), shower (80€ to 100€).
- Food supply price changed (from 250€ to 100€).
- More guests per day.
- Worker €/hour GUI bug fixed.
- Place windows above walls bug fixed.
- Now, when moving the storage place the "select type of storage" window won't appear.
- On options, now it shows which option is selected with a purple line next to the option (it should be working on the last release, but it seemed to be bugged).- Now, if you aren't on buildmode, you will be able to show the Guests windows when they're showering.
We'll start working on the Alpha 5, in which we would like to bring you a new Rooms system (we know the one that is now is a bit... weird). To end this small changelog, Hotel Tycoon's players, we throw you some rooms-questions: what do you think about the rooms costs? Should it be 100€, other price or just free? Should it be a maximum of rooms per prestige (having 5 of prestige = unlimited rooms)? Or should we limitate the plot (make it smaller and be able to upgrade the plot by paying) and let you have unlimited rooms (kind of Prison Architect)?
We would love to hear your answers!