Check it out! I'm trying to get designers to flex those writing muscles and make some compelling micro-rpgs all for the sake of fun and community!
I only encourage you to adhere to the following guidelines
- Try to be as kind as possible both to your own work and others'!
- No intentional hate speech or bigotry of any sort; it will not be tolerated
- The game need not be free; feel free to charge if you want!
- I encourage you to have a text-only version of your game in basic formatting only
- Micro-RPGs are the main thing we hope to see from this! Something that can be finished in one sitting or only a few more sittings if really need be. Check out games like Lasers with Feelings, Honey Heist, and Lady Blackbird for inspiration!
- Other kinds of tabletop games are welcome as well, however!
- Try to ground your game in the now prevalent superhero genre as much as possible!
You can find more about the jam in the link below! Thank you!