I'm getting extremely slow download speeds from both the app and the website (average 15 kb/s)
I live in Australia so I'm used to slow internet but I cannot get anything downloaded at all.
I have been experiencing the same problem in Australia. I can speed up download speeds clicking the alternative download button but this isn't available for some games. I've had the same problem with every game I have attempted to download and I have been having this issue for a few months now.
Do you know if you just have this issue with your home internet, have you been able to test with another connection in your area?
Requesting that URL directly is always going to be 403 error. Do you know what error they got about it not being available? Is it possible to do a traceroute on the domain?
I sent him an email and hopefully he can post some good info here for you.
I did shorten the URL I was given so I could specify the host. However, as I am testing presently I am now able to download again quickly, whereas for the past week it's been nigh impossible to download the software. Unfortunately, I didn't save the full url and I can't replicate the error now. This usually indicates you are a wizard.
I had a user get this today. Don't know if this is related to anything or if this is in your realm at all. Good old Norton:
At the speed it says it is downloading it should of downloaded at least 5.4 GB not 0.35 GB. You can view my other reply in the thread for more context.
This thread was a year old up to a day ago.
These replies are coming to me and I am not an itch rep. - they need to go to leafo so you need to either reply to his post, or create a new thread.....otherwise I do not know if they will get it.