Thanks for checking out this Dev Log! It's my first original project, and as such it was going to be very small. However due to some of you awesome players and community members I have decided to continue working on the game. I'm currently in the process of rebuilding the game from the ground up with influence from the Dark Souls series (primarily referencing it's some of it's combat mechanics). Because of this, when I reach a later development stage, the game will be uploaded to a new game page and the old (current) version will remain available on it's page.
The Lone Knight is an action adventure which takes place in beautiful low poly environments. Currently these environments include a dimly lit forest, a harsh desert, and a bright and beautiful snowy landscape. The game features a combat system (currently being overhauled) and a variety of enemies. There are also NPCs and miscellaneous objects throughout these environments which use a dialogue system which allows the player to gain insight to the world in which they are adventuring.
(game story not yet developed, will be expanded some time in the hopefully near future)
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Unity 5
- I am currently working with a level designer and a composer on the full game. The models are from Synty Studios.
- Prototype: https://t-allen-studios.itch.io/the-lone-knight
- Halloween Demo: https://t-allen-studios.itch.io/lone-knight-halloween-demo
- Game Discussion Board: https://t-allen-studios.itch.io/the-lone-knight/community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TAllenStudios
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmLmgsH2RRtcjO7zyNBfVWw
- My Instagram (see what other projects I'm working on): https://www.instagram.com/t.allen.dev/
Most Recent Visuals
I love to hear from players and community members, let me know what you think of my game! You guys are the reason I decided to begin overhauling the game to make it something more than what it currently is!