The Eldritch Zookeeper is a game where you play a zookeeper, cursed to run a zoo full of inter-dimensional monsters. It's a cross between those old Bullfrog games, like Theme Hospital and Theme Park World, and more modern survival-type games informed by procedural generation. Players build fences, open boxes containing monsters, and try and stop visitors from being eaten by them. I'm sure that will always go well.
The best explanation is to watch the newest devlog below:
- Devlog 5 - Take a Monster Home Today!
- Devlog 4 - New Graphics Everywhere
- Devlog 3 - Monsters Have Feelings Too
- Devlog 2 - Navmeshes and Pathing
- Devlog 1 - Angry Monsters