So I'm partially ready to release the assetpack I've been working on for the last few days, most of it was just developed in a rush and I had a lot of frustrations with a lot of it, which in the end resulted in a bunch of small clipping issues and other bugs. I unfortunately don't have much time to work on this project for most of July due to to real life getting in the way, which is why I'm uploading this now, even with the bugs.
Anyway, here is My AssetPack: Untracked
Version 1.21 Download - Full Credit for this update goes to Any_Key he did an amazing job at fixing a bunch of the issues with the pack!
- Fixed some issues with faces disappearing
- Some new random unrelated assets were added.
- There is a duplicate hiding in here, will be fixed.
- Fixed some alignment issues -Courtesy of Any_Key
- Fixed issue #1 Fixing the normals or "shiny" overlays on the tank models
- Fixed Issue #3 Where all the models would create a whole lot of materials.
Again, all credit goes to Any_Key for this!
- A few of the blocks have a tiny amount of clipping problems and are separated by less than a cm, resulting in a bit of uglyness (This was due to how I've rushed through the whole project. (Tank tracks suffer from Major clipping issues - This will get reworked eventually and new tracks will be made that includes rollers and gears [there are also plans for simplified tracks, as these ones are difficult to animate without the original spline])
- Track covers need to be scaled to fit with their tracks.
- The models are centered differently from what Kenney's are, therefore making them connect can be a bit of a hassle at times. Some of them aren't even centered at all..
- The tank blocks don't line up with anything except themselves, this isn't a bug, this is just me being lazy.
- Go to your AssetForge Folder
- Extract into Collections Or extract somewhere else and place the entire Untracked folder into /Collections