362 days ago (+12)
Creating a custom block model
Custom blocks can be created by any 3D modeling software that allows exporting to OBJ. There are a few guidelines that custom blocks have to adhere to;
- Maximum block size is 1 × 1 × 1 meter (larger is possible but not recommended).
- UV maps are generated and/or overwritten by Asset Forge.
- The pivot point should be the center and floor of your block.
Sample custom block:
Sample files for popular software:
Creating a custom collection/mod
Creating custom collections is easy.
- Create a new folder in [Asset Forge executable or app]/Collections/ with the name of your collection.
- Place any OBJ (and MTL, textures) in the folder.
- The objects should appear in Asset Forge upon restarting.
- You can share the folder with other users for wholesomeness.