I don't understand with such a vague description, Can you get me a screenshot?
Recent community posts
1. When standing on a hill or even on a flat land, looking down quickly-ish you can see under the map/ground for a couple of seconds.
2. Bosses will spawn with little health. I found the beetle-like boss which only had 204 out of 900 something health even though it was my first incounter.
These are known and they are being worked on, hopefully they will be fixed before next release.
3. AI can stand perfectly on a almost horizontal platform. (Goat which was underwater, under a waterfall, standing perfectly still, on a horizontal plain.)
I don't quite get what you mean, hopefully the video can help me understand it.
5. Enemies can see you through certain objects while also being able to shoot through it vica versa. (Tents, the huge trees where the beetle boss spawns, and sometimes the white looking trees.)
4. AI will willingly walk into a fire causing it to be low health when fighting it.
Well the AI is kind of dumb and pretty barebones, so this isnt really a bug but more like a lack of feature. Hopefully I can start working in on it soon. But anyways thanks for pointing it out!
6. When walking downhill, your character will sometimes jump a little causing you to take damage.
How big is the fall? Anyway, I'll try to reproduce it.
?. Do the quests not work yet or do you need to find people to aquire them?
They havent been worked on yet.
I am glad you liked the game and I am looking forward to seeing the video
Cube world was one of my inspirations for this game but I also tried to give my game an identity of its own by its unique artstyle and different features. If after reviewing this features you still think my game is a copy, I am open to discuss with you what can be further changed so that Project Hedra can improve
Okay, thanks for the video now I get what you are experiencing. The fox thing is definetely a bug, but its caused by the mobs having bigger hitboxes than they should.
I released a new version today and I fixed something similar to the arrow issue, can you try it out and let me know if it keeps happening?
Thanks for letting me know.
This is a very strange issue, so I need to ask a few questions to understand it further. When shooting yourself did you see the arrow model? Was the game laggy while playing? (it might be a framerate issue). Also can you send me the log.txt file in the game's folder? It will help me debug the issue better
If you can provide a video or a gif it would be of great help
The arrows curving is expected as they are affected by gravity
I am really happy you enjoyed the game.
Currently I am working on making the game more solid (less crashes, fixing the bugs that you mentioned, better performance, etc).
Sadly multiplayer nor customization are planned to be worked on soon, instead I am focusing on more worldbuilding, structures and improving the world so adventuring is less tedious and there are more things to do. Any ideas you may want to share about this are appreciated :D
Thanks for the feeback!
Don't worry, as long as you are willing, I'll be here trying to solve the issue. Do you have discord or other chat application?, so we talk faster and I can send you things to test much faster.
Hi, can you send me the log.txt file? Also I think I might have a solution for this, are you willing to try out a preview build?
EDIT: I uploaded a new version with something that could possibly be the fix.
I recently managed to port the game to linux but the version is a bit buggy, I tried it on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. the port uses Mono so it should work on mac however i am not sure about that. Let me know if you want to try it out.