Stumbled onto this game when looking for something new to spend some time on. Let me just start by saying, I love it so far!
What I Liked:
- The aesthetics are awesome, really a beautiful game even at these stages.
- The music is EPIC and really wonderfully enjoyable.
- Exploring and looking for towns and bosses is fun and relaxing.
- Fairly stable, it takes a good bit of screwing with the game to crash it.
- Multiplayer being a prospect of the future is exciting!
What Needs Improving:
- It feels like a walking simulator, with little to do between towns and mobs, it just feels empty with little to do. (crafting, building, maybe even buying property in town would add a lot to the game.) I understand there is a quest system implemented, more on that later..
- Walking everywhere is part of the game at this point but fast travel once you have discovered town is a must, its a quality of life thing at this point. Making the player need to pay an amount of gold to fast travel that scales based on level may be a good implementation.
- Character creation screen ghost. Invisible character after clicking new character. Once created the character becomes visible.
- Control screen and patch notes mention a quest system. Selecting "T" does not bring this log up for me.
- Can't climb? Not sure if there are ladders, I've been trying to climb trees, I'm vertically challenged apparently!
I found quite a few but to be honest this game was fun to play around with. If you'd like to discuss what I found shoot me a message. On the bright side I think a couple of the more serious ones could be fixed with a few simple tweeks!
I'd love to see this game continue to develop, really great work.