I love your reaction to the ending. And you perfectly explained the beginning of the story. Look forward to the release.
Recent community posts
1) I'm Yobob and I live on the westcoast!
2) I know how to write music and write interesting story but i'm willing to try drawing. That's a little hard for me.
3) I use a program called sibelius for my music notation. And I use RPG maker MV. I'm super good with it (I think).
4) I've finished a game called second chance. https://yobob.itch.io/second-chance
It's my first game that I made and I think it turned out very good.
5) You can contact me through this email. firstname.lastname@example.org (though I am hesitant in working with a team since i had abad experience with one)
1) Hey! I'm Yobob....Kinda want to use this name lol I'm a composer and a story writer....and also a physics major. Why am I making games...Backup plan LOL
2)I didn't participate in the jam but i want to join since this looks interesting.
3)I love the FF series! They inspired me to make music and as i made more music and started to love writing stories and then video games.
4)I do have a little game development experience and i worked with some people but it's been a fail since one of the artist had a major ego problem which made it very hard to communicate with him. We didn't talk about ourselves which i felt no connection with the artist. My other artist that I had (Which was stupid of me to do) is that i dropped that artist for the ego artist. UGHUGHGUHGUHG The ego artist knew what he was doing and i thought i could learn from him...I did a little bit. Market, market, market.
5) I LOVE music. Especially classical music. Or video game music. AND anime lol because some anime just make you cry!
6)I don't know if i consider myself a vet but i do have enough expereince to say this. Expose yourself early or else it'll bite you in the butt when you release your game. Make blogs or something to create a fanbase.