Suggestion: A move order that makes the design face a certain direction. So your designs stop facing the wrong direction D:
P.S: Just got back into the game kinda, kinda addictive :P
He has half of these suggestions on the Trello page xd the Alloy mixing and the difficulty ideas. And a lot others planned out! I can't wait for all of this, but I'll wait for a finished game any day.
Logs outside the house are for the smelting update coming, where you have to cut down trees and throw the logs under the smelter, turn it on and that's how you heat up ores. And yes, there is going to be mining for ores. Check out the trello page : )
More suggestions means Dasius will read even more suggestions, which means more things will be implemented, and he'll be spending his time reading instead of having a life, which means he won't be able to live, thus that's an easter egg, and a message to us all, that games kill people. = Logic.
I was playing Creeper World 3: Abraxis when I saw this ad for Particle Effect: Emergence!! It's like KnuckleCracker smashed CW:3 and Liberation Circuit together, and they had a baby. Trying it out now! Maybe you both can work on something ; )
(even though unlikely, its an idea i'd love to see!)
Playtime so far is 27 minutes, game almost crashed at the intro, I really like this playstyle and this look. I found a few things that could use tweaking;
- Talking to Claire is a bit buggy, I had to spam E in her face in order for it to register.
- I got stuck at the Tarp part, and the Fireplace part. Couldn't "place" the tarp even though I had 11 Wood. And I had a fireplace in my inventory, tried to place it.
- Sometimes the items wouldn't be in the storage containers, but would show up if I restarted.
Could be traveling merchants, with huge backpacks and swords hanging off, or with carts with weapons and stuff on top of it. All shop prices are different. Example: Cart: Sells iron bars for 950, while a traveler sells them for 900.
Suggestions I have in mind:
1. Maybe add a few animals, because immersion. Maybe deer in the forest, or rabbits/birds.
2. A way to design/customise your shop. Would love to upgrade, or add to it.
3. And yeah, a difficulty system would do nicely, and maybe you can make it customizable in a few ways. Like adding extra funky challenges for extra profit. Like no sprinting : )
4. Other shops that you have to compete with, and a rep system. Sometimes you'll lose customers depending on your rep.
5. Mining right now, the way I see it being made, feels a bit OP. This is how I feel like it might come out: "I can either buy the ore, and spend my money. ORRR, I can go out and mine/smelt it for no cost while I keep my shop closed".
6. I like your repair idea, maybe your hammer or Anvil gets worn down after a long time?
7. Or maybe you can repair people's weapons for them, maybe they bring in a Great Sword and you use one bar to repair it on the anvil.
8. I like the Delivery/shop idea, where you have to go out and buy the items instead of using your fancy Wall-Pad to get your stuff, Yay, walking.
9. Drinking chocolate milk currently, maybe you could work on the house, like make it so we don't phase through the back, and make it so we can actually do something with it? (the house on the hill)
10. And finally, more monsters, and make the people actually fight them in the forest. Make it so you can actually get attacked if you wander out there.
11. The last suggestion brought this to my head, and I needed to say it.~~~~
The mining area, OR areas can be put outside of town, kinda foggy but not as much as the forest is now, and could sometimes have a "monster" there, and it will attack you if you go there. You could hire a "guard" to kill/guard you so you can go mining.
Thanks Dais for making this game, and I am really loving it. Can't wait for the update, but i'd rather have a polished update than a half-fasted one : )
When is this game getting an update, or at least an expected time? At day 8 you start to run out of time faster and faster. Takes a while to get to tin even. It's possible, and I can make a weapon in like 30 seconds. By the time you even get to tin, I can guess it gets down to the wire.
That design usually held it's ground pretty well, and it was pretty cheap. I'd surround the Tri base, and my base with them to hold off any attacks. With a few cores with heal_other on them. I just need to work on attacking. But thanks, imma try to fix my progress now : )
Edit: I found 2 files under Itch, both said Liberation Circuit. http://prntscr.com/ex53pd One is newer, one is older. One is called Libcirc-win-binary-v1.3
Tried the Sandbox version, so is it 3 common cut up wood for 3 copper ores? And does it take more wood the higher tier of metal you have. Just wanna get a head start on the next update : ) Tin takes a long time to buy right now, making 4$ profit for each weapon you make. Been playing a few hours, made a 100$ profit so far. Got my Charisma up to 4, and it's day 8. Starting to get less and less time for each order.
Edit: 1 Uncommon firewood can smelt ores for a while, like a minute or so. I threw in like 7 Iron ore, 3 copper ore, and 1 admantite ore. All smelted with 1 firewood. Guessing it's a time limit kind of deal
Dave was really funny at the begininng, and that was what hooked me. Any game with a funny robot is a good game most of the time, or any movie. Would be amazing if he kept it up throughout the game.
What was all in the update? You said some Minor fixes xd
I seemed to have lost all progress made, I don't know if that's supposed to happen or not o.0
I loaded up one of my designs that I had saved, and it still had the parts, which I shouldn't have since it reset me. http://prntscr.com/ewy8sq
http://prntscr.com/ewmvlh Rushed again, but that game I got pretty far i'd say. Why is the replenish so low in the wells anyways? Makes it pretty difficult. I got at least 7 of my Advanced Harvesters out and a Tribase set up at a well pretty close to the middle and some sentries that usually hold them off. Both places got hit hard and it went downhill from there. Guard3 seems pretty tough, ideas/tips on the first Red mission? Maybe you could tweak the wells a little. Idk, just ideas. Also, http://prntscr.com/ewn24q Ideas on my designs? I really like the spider feel of it, like what you did with Destroyer, but they aren't doing their job, or i'm missing something. What's your thought on that?