Recent community posts
I made the game and I barely ever got to floor 12! So this is great feedback. In the newer versions the faction mechanic is much more pronounced. You get EP for "team kills" and they follow you better. Also the lower levels are balanced better, you can swap armor and stuff.
And right away since that version I got rid of the annoying long zoom out and the spin is a lot faster in the beginning. Coats are always on even numbered levels except the grey coat which it will always give you a new one somewhere on the next level with a grey altar if yours runs out.
To make a more complete game I am working on an end goal related to each faction.
Thanks for playing!
Hotfix 18.104.22.168 coat was going into the weapons slot sometimes. I think this fixes it...
Bug fix release:
- Weird teleport-switching places with spider when in web.
- Grey coats went in the wrong hud spot and couldn't be moved (might still be there)
- Hold and Web effects now work properly (I think)
- Less time between runs
- Can now discard coats (except the grey coat)
- Friendly monsters no longer block the player
- 1/2 Experience points for friendly monster kills! You get ep for their kills
- Some combat sounds
- Got rid of unused sounds
- Faster beginning spin
- Weird bug where it sometimes gives you a sword at the beginning? Left in.
View the dev log here:
My more general gamedev blog here:
Play the game:
I made a complete game in 7 days and really happy with the results.
Still there is a lot more I want to add and I'm updating it about every week. It was a great and really intense experience.