hello just here to say the jam page lags terribly on my laptop, especially when scrolling (latest stable chrome build)
Recent community posts
- Very Cool
- It would help to start each run with a set of arrow-taps to get in rhythm
- The ghost-mode was frustrating, it seemed to last awhile and run my into obstacles and off a cliff
- AudioSource.time syncs pretty well, I'm not sure if that helps
SOLVED: It must be set to Paid or Donation
The upper-download section automatically appears if the following requirements are met:
1. The game publisher's payout settings are set up properly to take payments
2. The Pricing of the game is set to $0 or donate, or Paid (No payments doesn't end up getting you a download section at the top)
3. The description is long enough (longer than the screen).
If there's a lot of text on a game page, the user has to scroll past it all to reach the download buttons. It would be great if we had the option to create sections that are collapsed by default, and users can click on the heading of each section to expand the text for that section.
Alternatively, providing an option to display the downloads above the game description would also be valuable.
fun little game, goes nice with the music. Had to look at the gif to figure it out (click, hold and drag, release, then repeat)
54 seconds is my best. I feel like they spawn on top of you between swings sometimes
Also this is the musician's bandcamp if anyone is looking for it: https://curta.bandcamp.com/
Demo feedback: While non-boss combat was fun, i found it too easy to avoid damage. The player can jump high enough and move fast enough to avoid most enemy types indefinitely. It's still fun to play with completion time in mind, but I hope to see more air-threatening enemies or enemy abilities as time goes on, so that dash, wall jump and slide have more use.
Still one of a handful of games I've really enjoyed lately.