Recent community posts
You are RUNE a young upstart wizard eager to prove yourself and pay off your wizard debt. Your favorite professor gifted you a map to a secret dungeon that contains fabulous treasure and magical instruments from ages long past, though the danger inside may be great. Through an app on your crystal ball you match up with WRACK, a firebrand of a warrior and a gentleman of some renown. Though you and Wrack have some trouble cooperating and communicating, perhaps this dungeon will forge you into a team that can face any challenge!
Huh, haven't run into that problem before. Thanks for reporting it!
Are you using the number row on the left of your keyboard or the number pad on the right of your keyboard? Is NumLock on? I have no idea what Num Lock actually does but maybe it makes my game break?
1) Walk up to them and then when you hear their "!" noise, start running. They'll detect you faster if you just run at them.
2) Chase them toward the center of the map. They'll escape out of bounds if they can and you can't follow them.
3) Try and remember what obstacles will be in your way in the *next* map square you chase them into.
4) Don't give up if you hit a tree but if they have a big lead on you, let them go and try again when they settle down.
5) Try chasing them diagonally? For... math... reasons you move faster diagonally.
This was like roguelike meets rubix cube and I loved it. Key puzzles are an incredible addition and the action economy was a great way to pace out a turns and the difficulty. Using the classes as difficulty levels was really smart and considerate, love that there's a "all randos" class too.
Well done! One of my favorite 7DRLs of all time!