:D glad it is working for you and enjoy the game!
Recent community posts
How to report the issue?
The fastest way to get your issue resolved fast by following these easy steps.
- Please give a short description of where it crashed or where it crashed
- Send the game save file.
Where are these files located?
Windows: C:\Users\<PcName>\AppData\Roaming\Shipwreck or %appdata% in the title bar
MacOs OR Linux: ~/.local/Shipwreck or ~/.local/Shared/Shipwreck
Quick and dirty file uploader, here: https://uploadfiles.io/
Shipwreck creates log files of what happend, could you go here: ~/.local/shipwreck/log and send the most current one.
go to the same path and send me the save file that crashed your game. I will rerun the game to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Lastly, If you played the game from a previous save, you may have to restart your game. Events didn't deleting tiles properly and would corrupt the game save. Currently fixed in this patch but the current save may or may not be corrupted.
M key press thingy will be fixed shortly and thanks. <3
Can you tell me what Operating system you are on? Should be able to run on MacOs, Linux, and PC with no issues.
Also, make sure to use the itch.io launcher or when you do on planning to play the game OR re-download the game. shipwreck is constantly being updated and will be until late beta. Currently shipwreck is alpha so tons of updates will be going to on a constant basis.
Ways to produce gold?
- Use auctions (if a non demo client)
- Place down a tax building, then put residential around that. You will gain gold based on the amount of colonists in those houses.
To get early stage food?
1. Don't try to rush to farms INSTEAD use the herbalists. Place them around the small mushroom patches, that is food.
How do I collect stuff from farms?
All farms, required to be clicked. You can research the warehouse so you don't have to click them anymore.
As for the flash flood, I will look into that issue and thanks for the information!
Shipwreck is a mix of Rimworld, Simcity, and Eve online. The goal is to is to repair your damaged ship and leave the planet; the final goal is space. Took me three weeks to develop an alpha of shipwreck. Currently it has been two months and the game has drop-in/drop-out multiplayer, research, ai director events, and more.
If you want the full log of updates, you can find them here: https://shmellyorc.itch.io/shipwreck
Shipwreck will be my first official release and from what people said, its very polished, fun, cute, and exciting.
Recently had an issue with the engine RPC but revamp the networking. Currently the server can handle over thousands of connections at once. I strive to make an enjoyable game for everyone.
Demo clients cannot create auctions because it would be too hard to track but they can still purchase from auctions though. When you "choose your colony name", that registers that name as an account (even for demo clients). When someone isn't a demo client and they want to start a new game, they could keep their old client name or choose a new client name. Some security preventions are in place so when you create a new game, your old auctions won't come back to you BUT people can still purchase from your auctions.
Shipwreck has over 20+ events that could occur randomly. The game will try to balance the ai events over large playtime . So events don't trigger too quickly. For example, the image below, a flood triggered and now we have an island!
Day/night cycles do happen in shipwreck and can choose the hours buildings do work. The structures won't do nothing without works too. Lastly, Some events will ONLY appear at night.
Many requested to show 1k values instead of large massive numbers, so I added this:
Can actually play the game while the server goes offline for maintenance, hotfixes, or server updates. When the server does go offline, the client will try to reconnect and log you back in automatically. You can still play your game without having to restart the game and will inform you as well:
The game has over 30 buildings to research! Research is required to gain new technologies, new resources, and devices. Everytime you research a technology, you gain research points and those points can be used for future features. Currently, research is used to find new devices or structures to build.
Do you like combat? A future update is inplace so you can send ships to other player colonies.
These are all the things that were released in the past two months, I plan on adding tons of more features too.
These are the planned features that will be out in 2018:
What multiplayer will have or currently has:
* Ping Ships - Able to ping planets to research that planet, find other players, and has another feature too.
* Multiplayer - Able to send raid, slaver ships, or trade ships.
* Trade - Able to set up trade routes to other colonies you have discovered. Trade routes require a trace license but it would be an anonymous way to setup an agreement to another player.
* Auctions - The game currently has an global live auction system. Able to put up anything you want. The system isn't based on item stacks but can purchase certain amount. Auctions are open trade, any resource could be the currency.
* Contacts - The game will have a contact system. Able to see when your friends come online or when pointed officials of factions come online.
* Factions - Will have common features of creating your own faction name, ranks, and so on. Can design your own faction logo, a 32x32 pixel grid to draw out the faction logo. Lastly, factions are not a solo operator. What that means, a factions could be aligned to another faction to generate a massive in-game corporation.
nice a godot game. <3. Hope you enjoy godot. The reason I know its godot because of the button.
shipwreck, the game I made with using godot too. Used theming to make the godot buttons any texture I want.
Thats fixed, sorry. Also, whenever the game is updated, so is all versions of the demo(s). I have dropped the demo mode to 5 minutes instead of 30 minutes.
If you see any bugs or issues, don't hesitate to report them! I did some extensive bug hunting but this bug got away.
Thanks :D! I don't see any advise as mean spirited but stuff what I should improve. I have lowered the price a bit and will be improving the menus too. hmm, i'll have to relook that inf. window instance thingy. Thought I fixed that but maybe it wasn't released in the last fix.
Thanks for the input!
Slashy Dwarf is a free to play, single touch, semi-mmo card game which your character is the minion.
I plan on having over 150-200 card combinations. All card combinations are simple to learn but hard to master. For example, using a poison card and a sword will make your attack do poison damage for a few turns.
- The game has a level up system too! Since this game has no level cap, you can always progress your character to the style you want. This game does not use a random level up system. When you level up, you can choose how you want to level your character.
- The game has an inventory system that you can equip your character with looks of your own. Not every character will look the same and will reflect your own style.
- The game also has a deck builder. Since this game is about card combinations, their will not be any limit on the size of decks. You can create, edit, and delete decks.
Currently the game has single PvP and PvE combat. The game is in early access and may be missing some features. This game is constantly being developed on and frequent updates daily.
Full List of features:
- Group PvP, Raids, and raid bosses.
- Auction system to sell your loots or buy loot
- Guild Management, guild roaster, Guild Raids and Battles
- No Deck and no Level caps
- Enhanced account security. Decks and characters can be locked
- Chat System
- Smarter AI
- Group PvP and Group PvE
itch link: https://shmellyorc.itch.io/slashy-dwarf
I hope to see you in the game.