1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Greetings. My name is Seik Sugaloth.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I remember seeing one of these jams in the past, and I might have joined, but I didn't submit anything because I'm still new to this. I really want to get into game creation, and this looks like a great place to start.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Favorite games? Err... Undertale? I really like some of the mechanics, and have my own interesting take on the combat system. Basically, I enjoy anything with a good story line and multiple endings.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Potatoes. I literally have a plush potato sitting on my desk.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Actually finish a good game, and gain confidence in this area.