Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need help!

A topic by Arcadiac created Sep 10, 2021 Views: 511 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(+1)

Hi! My name is Myles, a 13 year old aspiring to be a game designer, and I am excited for the game jam! I need a back up coder, a music AND sound effect person. If you want to help, DM me at Arcadiac#0758!

Submitted

is this ur first game jam? (I'm 13 too)

Submitted

and it would be helpful to tell people what game engine of language you would like to use 馃憤馃憣

Hi! I use unity and use c# to code and, yes, this is my first game jam.

hello, my son, 12 years old, likes to join you. It鈥檚 his  first jam. He likes programming with Unity and is interested in gamedesign. 

(1 edit)

Just FYI, the jam rules say you have to be 13+ or older, so your son might want to refrain from mentioning his age.

Hey Myles! Do you still need someone for sound/music? My name is Steven, I am 22 and I would like to get more practice in these areas. I also know coding (Godot), so if needed I can help out there as well! I am TheOverseer628#3663 on discord.

(1 edit) (+1)

Hi my name is also Myles I also use unity this is my first game and I need a team mate I know I am a bit late but I have most game done.

Hi! I am currently working on my game, and wanted to see if you still wanted to help?

(+1)

Sorry i dont have time to work on games i want to but my life wont allow it

(+1)

Ok, well I wish you luck!