Nice! Check out my version.
Recent community posts
I want to present to everybody my version of the classic "Battle City", now with TCP/IP support so you can play with whoever you want, whenever you want!
Features of this edition are:
- TCP/IP support.
- Connect as many players as you like (poorly tested with more than two players).
- Level editor (in a separete download).
- Toggle friendly fire to be deadly.
- Select the number of lives per player.
- Select the starting level.
- Custom arcade or deathmatch maps.
- Built-in chat.
Enjoy and leave your comments!
First of all, congratulations for the game. It's quite an achievement.
I had the following crash while clicking "DROP" on a secondary weapon.
I know how much effort is to make a game, and you should be very proud. I will be donating to the cause.
These are a few issues I noticed while playing:
- The game experienced many hiccups (HIGH DETAIL), specially if there is more than one enemy (I have a Core i7 with a 745m Nvidia Geforce).
- I didn't find a reason for aiming. I can hit everything while running like a maniac.
- Zombies die with few shots and they almost don't pose any danger (same as other melee enemies).
- The gauss rifle is too slow. Swappedit after a few seconds. Same with the knuckle spikes.
- Level textures are boring.
- Weapons are a little boring and some gun sounds don't fit the visual style of the game.
- Why the ceiling has no texture?
- Regular knife does little damage. Maybe raise the damage to compensate for the range.
- The arrow of the compass is confusing to know where it's pointing if you look fast. Maybe make the tip brighter or noticeable.
Nice! Excellent art. I dont know if its a bug or i dont know what to do, but with grumpy idk who i was caugt by the girl and then i switched to the janitor and i had to do all the objectives of the grumpy fella, which i did, but when i got to the desk waypoint nothing happens.
Great! Keep making new murders, that would be interesting. I just wanna point out that the dialogue sequences get annoying after replaying the game a few times. Maybe if you can find a way to gracefully cut to the chase or just skip faster some parts of it.