Very very very very very very very good game! Congrats!
Recent community posts
That's weird. I've tested it live many times through wifi, same local network, internet, etc, and never had serious lag issues or disconnects. If you play other games, those work okey? Try executing the jar through the command line and see what errors you get.
I want to present to everybody my version of the classic "Battle City", now with TCP/IP support so you can play with whoever you want, whenever you want!
Features of this edition are:
- TCP/IP support.
- Connect as many players as you like (poorly tested with more than two players).
- Level editor (in a separete download).
- Toggle friendly fire to be deadly.
- Select the number of lives per player.
- Select the starting level.
- Custom arcade or deathmatch maps.
- Built-in chat.
Enjoy and leave your comments!
First of all, congratulations for the game. It's quite an achievement.
I had the following crash while clicking "DROP" on a secondary weapon.
I know how much effort is to make a game, and you should be very proud. I will be donating to the cause.
These are a few issues I noticed while playing:
- The game experienced many hiccups (HIGH DETAIL), specially if there is more than one enemy (I have a Core i7 with a 745m Nvidia Geforce).
- I didn't find a reason for aiming. I can hit everything while running like a maniac.
- Zombies die with few shots and they almost don't pose any danger (same as other melee enemies).
- The gauss rifle is too slow. Swappedit after a few seconds. Same with the knuckle spikes.
- Level textures are boring.
- Weapons are a little boring and some gun sounds don't fit the visual style of the game.
- Why the ceiling has no texture?
- Regular knife does little damage. Maybe raise the damage to compensate for the range.
- The arrow of the compass is confusing to know where it's pointing if you look fast. Maybe make the tip brighter or noticeable.
Nice! Excellent art. I dont know if its a bug or i dont know what to do, but with grumpy idk who i was caugt by the girl and then i switched to the janitor and i had to do all the objectives of the grumpy fella, which i did, but when i got to the desk waypoint nothing happens.
Great! Keep making new murders, that would be interesting. I just wanna point out that the dialogue sequences get annoying after replaying the game a few times. Maybe if you can find a way to gracefully cut to the chase or just skip faster some parts of it.