Recent community posts
Hello! I will code your game!
I'm not very creative but I do like to code
games. I'm looking to team up to make a "open ware" (Warioware -like)
game but I honestly dont care what we make. I am familiar with Github, Godot, Lua & can package the game
for Windows/Linux. If you have any questions please contact me on
It's doable! Love2D game about:
- An old man chases kids off his yard and dodges obstacles( lawn mowers, falling power cords, dogs, frisbees, etc.)
- 2D ship game( theres a ship sprite generator on itch)
- Quick draw game ( Cowboy Duel, Ninja Duel, Flamethrower Duel)
- Cooking game ( grab materials and provide to the chef)
- Non Scrolling Paper Boy ( every time the player makes it to the other side the game loads a new level)
I would look into packaging with AppImage or Snappy so you can at least let users with the right arm processor play the game. I'm not at all the best at linux packaging and the only that makes sense to me is Snappy.
- dig dug game but the mine suffers from flooding.
- Cranked, You must kill a enemy every 10 seconds to live.
- big fish little fish in space: ram other ships to destroy and get parts. then craft to become bigger.
- quick draw game with gun jams. Now players must fight to death like nidhogg.
- randomly generated zelda style dungeon. One room one exit. rouge kike.