1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
I'm Comet V and I get into more things than I should but it's ok because I enjoy doing it
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what
do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for
I missed the winter jam unfortunately, but I did take part in the summer jam of 2016 (despite not actually getting much done)! this year I'll be using a different engine and hopefully a least have some kind of practice game or playable demo available at the end
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I'm a big fan of both visual novels and rpgs, and those are both things I'd like to work on myself in the future! some particularly memorable games for me include zero escape, shin megami tensei, and a pretty sizable collection of cute VNs
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have pretty minimal experience, really! I've done a bit of exploring here and there in both Ren'py and RPGMaker, but I've never really gotten past the basic conceptual phase for anything
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love my OCs!! the biggest reason I want to make games is absolutely to share them and their worlds with other people.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
I'd really like to get a concrete plot down!it's something I've always really struggled with, oops. aIso, I'd like to do some character portraits for RPGMaker since it isn't something I've done before and just generally get more used to the engine.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
just go for it!! do that thing!! and if you don't have it polished or finished enough for your liking, don't worry about it, because you can always come back to it later!