Courtesy of @Karythina, thank you and bless your soul.
Hi guys!! It's me, your pal Lys here to start the hype train an entire month early! I thought the forum looked awfully lonely without anything in it, so I decided I'd get things started by booting up a little discussion here.
If you don't already know me, I'm Lysander, your small and anxious co-admin, and I'm a writer with a passion for storytelling through various mediums. One of my absolute favorites is game development, no matter how small or sloppy the project is. I really, REALLY believe everyone should give game development a try because it opens up so many possibilities for seeing your ideas come to life! Outside of that, I'm a 21 year old noncisgendered asian american going to school for web development while also dealing with some moderate anxiety issues. I want everyone to feel welcome here and to not be afraid! I know how intimidating it can be to try something new, so that's why we're all here together!
Now that that's out of the way, please feel free to introduce yourself! Here's a little something to get you started:
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Let's get to know eachother!