i was thinking to make a dev blog on my site. BUT, think its better to have it actually on the game. makes sense really.
FODBOLD is in a fantastic state now. i had planned to get it up a few days ago, but then wanted to have things a bit more modular. mainly as i want to expand this further & in the state it was in was really made for 1 play type. which is boring.
annoyingly this has proved a bit troublesome & has sent a release back until i can get these bugs out.
but the next update should [hopefully. [i hate saying that word]] bring in a public playable version which will be good for 2 players. though i am aiming to do upto 4.
MAIN THINGS IM WORKING ON
- game timer - will just be first set to a 3/4 minute. but later on want to have settings
fix this annoying bug that displaces things. but will mean things can be more modular for better gameplay & building of the game itself
- controller support works, but want to make it better & upto 4 players
- effects. its more animation for when scoring. but this is in the back burner until i get the bugs done
- few little things such as menus, options, stages & modes
- also powerups or someway to do fun things with multiple players & the ball