Hi there! I've just finished Neil's route and I'm here to give you my feedback. :)
1. What is your gender and age?
I'm 25 years old and female.
2. Where did you find out about Tailor Tales?
I was looking the visual novel games on itch.io and I found it ^^
3. Is the art style appealing to you, or did it take some convincing?
The art style is rather appealing :) I just thought that the background were a little simple, but it didn't bother me.
4. Which (available) character is your favourite?
I've only played Neil's route, but I think that even if I play Dimitri's route, I would still love Nail's more ^^
5. What’s your favourite scene?
I must say that I really loved the steamy scene with Neil, especially the first one ^^
6. What’s your favourite CG?
The one on the counter on Neil's route ;)
7. Which character would you like to be available next?
I can't wait to play Caine's route! But I will certainly play all of the route ^^
8. How many fierce points and how many kind points did you get at the end of each route?
I didn't note that, but it was about 30 fierce point and 5 kind points on Neil's ( I loved the way that the two character were arguing with each others )
9. How much tailoring experience and gold did you end up having at the end?
I had 110 gold and 3750 tailoring experience.
10. Was it difficult getting gold to purchase the chapters, or was it easy?
I would say that it was just okay. I had a few times when I was " ho no, I have to make a little gold for the next chapter " but it only took a few minutes to make so it wasn't frustrating.
11. Was it difficult re-creating garments that were important clients?
I.e. the masquerade dress, Angela’s dress, or the opera dress.
It was a little difficult to see exactly what the pattern was but it wasn't too difficult, it was just taking a little more time than the other items.
12. Favourite aspect of the game?
It's a difficult question, but I really like how the relation between the MC and Neil grows, so I would say the relationship between the characters.
13. What do you think of Joselina, the MC?
I really liked her! Her reactions ( at least on Neil's route) were genuine. I really liked that we could personalize her appearance too.