Dear RPG Makers, I'am really sorry for a huge bug in our project. To fix it please download and repalce CommonEvents.json in The Curse of the King Balrog\www\data folder.
I'am really sorry for that.
Slime didn't disappear after you won.
Why do you make this project for the contest? What do you want to show?
Even the simple RPG game you can make for a couple of days work.
I don't know how to rate it, because there is nothing here...
Nice work you did
- Simple but a good plot
- Cool looking puzzles
- Everything is simple and clear to understand
- Don't do so huge and square maps please, it is terrible
- Don't limit characters level, all battes lost their sense and become boring.
- And I can't say that first map is beautiful, these houses. They reminded me The lord of the rings )
I am disappointed:
- The plot is good at first, but further it dissappeared
- Why do you give player the opportunity to change the name, if it remains the same?
- Many scripts are not closed, for example, the first battle with slime, two scripts are force redirecting the character after slime has been defeated
- After I got a boat, I did not understand where to go further. I swam everywhere, but didn't find the right way...
Thanks for playing my game)
English is not my first language so grammar mistakes can be found in text.
I discover the contest too late, so I had only one week to create and do something. So I managed to do everything at a minimum time and quickly.
Fame can be increased by the creating iron weapons. When you reach 500 points and go to the king there will be a message about end of demo version)
I mean about enemys, when I get to the hills I died after a couple of fights. You should add some starting gold and a few potions for HP and MP. If I have had aroud 5 HP/MP potions at start I would get further.