I know but i like competitive games not sandboxes where you can only build. This game is not for me, that's all
Recent community posts
It is not working, maybe my monitor not recognizing this resolution. Alt+enter turns this game to the windowed with borders while at start it is windowed without borders.
Also fullscreen is not a good option, some ppl like me do not like fullscreens and i always turn this off in every game.
After update to version 2.1 Its much better, but i think enemies should not shoot at player when they are out of render at least those hitscanners. Zombiemans.
Also a good addition would be possibility to run this with original wads. If you also could do something with invisible doors, maybe indicate them with a symbol that will popup at different layer than door, when a player is close? (Something simple, triangle maybe?)
This can turn to another yet very different port of doom. It needs polishing but it is possible.
It is a great idea but at the moment this game is unplayable, due to range that player can see. I made a screenshot that show player range, the stereogram on my image is Cross eyed.
Right now enemies can spot player at too great distance so player doesn't have any chance with them.
If you check files there is folder "scripts" and inside should be file called "gen_GenerateSprite.gml" This is where my generation algorithm is allocated. You can open it with notepad++ if you don't have GMS. Everything is well commented if you will have problem in understanding anything then ask questions here :)
This tool can generate pixel-art style space ships.
First steps to use:
- The fastest way to generate is to choose one of my presets. You can choose presets using these arrows:
- Click "Generate" button couple of times, choose a shape that you like.
- Now turn off "R" button this will prevent changing seed every time you press generate or touch any parameters. And it allow you to do some tweaks/minor changes.
- Choose palette by pressing "Palette" button near "Generate" button.
- And move "Clearing pixels slider" to see which level of clearing looks better.
- Press "Export" button to save a PNG strip.
- There is one known bug, "seed" button works only with "R" button off, and it accept only integers.
- Palette colors are hardcoded because this tool was made as GameMaker:Studio asset and it can be changed only through source code. I want to add custom palettes support later.