This tool can generate pixel-art style space ships.
First steps to use:
- The fastest way to generate is to choose one of my presets. You can choose presets using these arrows:
- Click "Generate" button couple of times, choose a shape that you like.
- Now turn off "R" button this will prevent changing seed every time you press generate or touch any parameters. And it allow you to do some tweaks/minor changes.
- Choose palette by pressing "Palette" button near "Generate" button.
- And move "Clearing pixels slider" to see which level of clearing looks better.
- Press "Export" button to save a PNG strip.
- There is one known bug, "seed" button works only with "R" button off, and it accept only integers.
- Palette colors are hardcoded because this tool was made as GameMaker:Studio asset and it can be changed only through source code. I want to add custom palettes support later.