I am shocked at the elegance and depth of this game. I wish I had played it before today :)
Recent community posts
Thanks! I was more referring to the physical scale of the objects when I import them into Unity - They seem to be physically scaled about an order of magnitude differently. Is that a real thing?
Very cool! Thanks for the kind words on my game :) I love that you added music.
Some feedback, I couldn't always tell which character was speaking, but it wasn't very distracting.
The newest update includes the following:
- Full credits sequence - begins at door unlock
- More visible key (RE: player feedback)
- Mouse is contained within game window
- Final fan art submissions added to game
The newest builds include the following changes:
- Restricts the screen to 5:4 (which still doesn't totally hide Luigi's arms, but comes close enough
- Includes Mac version
- Ghosts spawn in random locations (like behind you)
- Application quits when you unlock the door