Asset Forge

Create your own 3D models and 2D sprites! · By Kenney

40 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Char-12 T-29-95 Kv-2-90 This is tanks :D
started by Xars Feb 13, 2021
2 replies
For this model I altered bricks for the first time in Blender: - I modified the rear-end of the roof to have a broader c...
started by cucooGames 52 days ago
2 replies
Hello ! I'm happy to share with you my work with Asset Forge. Yesterday daily : Bench Sketchfab's model Today daily : Ca...
started by Romuald 79 days ago
13 replies
Bashed together this furious rally beast. It took me approx. 3-4h. If this model may seem familiar to anybody: I have to...
started by cucooGames 62 days ago
1 reply
An 80s 4-door sedan I made in 2 versions: Standard police and "hard boiled": Standard police version "Hard boiled" versi...
started by cucooGames May 04, 2021
6 replies
Hey all, I thought it might be appreciated if i shared some progress of my project here; I'm creating a supposed MMORPG...
started by ilanvandijk 78 days ago
No replies yet
Hello, I've made this 3 Fighters for my current development ;-)
started by Tom Jun 13, 2021
No replies yet
Yesterday I bought this program and I really liked it. Only in the deluxe version do you have the Lua editor? I did not...
started by damianra Apr 30, 2021
1 reply
Hi, this is my first larger model made with Asset Forge, hope you like it ;-)
started by Tom Apr 26, 2021
4 replies
Some kind of generic 50s 2-door sedan I made. I do not like the roof that much, but struggelel already some time with an...
started by cucooGames Apr 25, 2021
6 replies
Here are 2 turrets I made for a tower defense game. I plan to make 1 a day over a week to familiarize myself with asset...
started by popaad Apr 14, 2021
1 reply
With just the base items, I recreated the FNAf 1 Location in Asset Forge Deluxe. I am super happy with how it turned out...
started by Andy Arachne Feb 18, 2021
2 replies
Just a simple castle to learn the software, I plan on modeling the inside of the castle
started by Andy Arachne Feb 04, 2021
No replies yet
Trying to learn the tooling, to see if I can use it to make games. Decided I needed to make a space ship ... Of course!
started by prozacgod Sep 02, 2020
3 replies
Hey! I'm SaltySpook an illustrator who just bought asset forge! Without further ado here's my asset forge creations. (so...
started by Salty Spook Dec 25, 2019
4 replies
I have to be honest I really struggled finding how to fit blocks together... Although in this plane I had to make a cust...
started by chris_camacho Oct 11, 2020
No replies yet
Hi, First of all, love asset forge! There are a lot of small issues that I'm sure will be addressed, but the speed at wh...
started by blueshock May 10, 2018
2 replies
I have put together a motorcycle from Vehicle parts. I think I used the engine from "Untracked" block pack, which I foun...
started by archmagus Jun 17, 2020
3 replies
download link: https://clownshoe.itch.io/assetforge-flashlight-model
started by clownshoe Aug 04, 2020
No replies yet