Yes I'm currently working on it . I will let you know as soon it's fixed.
Recent community posts
Arthur let you send two dice to the tavern each day. So for exemple if there's a 2 and a 3 at the tavern you can send a 2 and a 3 from your battleground to get them ( normally you can send only one dice each day ). He used to be very useful in previous versions but now that you can dub same value dice in tavern with just one dice from the battleground, Arthur became unpopular. I will probably change his power asap.
With Lancelot as a leader you can send two dice each day to a quest. You can achieve the Graal or excalibur twice faster if you have enough dice a the round table. If my tooltip is bad and you are native english speaker, please tell me how to rephrase it :)
- BREWERY is supposed to give you gold after your first roll of the day ( there should be a message about this )
- Having a lot of dice a the end of the game can be useful for defense especially if you have walls because you can send additional knights to it.
- The vilain raid order is working like this : I make 3 random groups but I order them with attack powers sum. It means that if you have a griffin+manticore it will probably be the last attack. There's still randomness and "harder" setup but this rule help a lot for avoiding difficult first raid. If you think there's a bug with this and raid order are messed up please tell me.
- HORN should make knight available at the battleground, it seems bugged right now I will fix it for next version.
- It seems MOAT is a bit behind right now, I will improve it for next version.
For next version I will break the one day = one mission rule. It means you will be able to make many or 0 mission in one day. I'm currently struggling with the UI problems caused by this :)
If you played this game until hard or very hard you probably start having an opinion about which heroes / items / buildings / spells is strong or weak. Please let me know if you think you some of them are too powerfull or useless.
For the tavern reroll there's this strange mechanic I will probably get rid of :
- The number of dice you can send each day is fixed to 5 ( 6 with excalibur quest )
- If you fail to send 5 dice ( only 4 dice at the round table for exemple ) The game remember you can still send an additional dice ( you can see a sword under the table to show this )
- If you get an additional dice ( most of the time, with the tavern ) and still have a sword left, the next roll will send the dice to the battleground.
Trouvé pour le bug de la pluie acide. Apparemment c’était pas la résistance magique mais les bodyguards qui posaient problème car ils prenaient plusieurs fois les dégâts de la pluie. C'est réparé pour la prochaine version. Si tu as d'autres freeze ca m’intéresse d'avoir les photo d'écran et/ ou une description de la situation.
I tried to work on this but it seems I'm unable to make the game works on last OSX version : El Capitan.
As a result I removed the mac version on steam and itch.io, please contact me on benjamin.soule [at] gmail [dot] com for a refund.
Ok this was a tricky one. These bats were once doppelganger ( with fire immune ) then change to vampires ( with fire weakness ) and then changed to bat. None of this fire status were reseted on each monster type change resulting in a very rare case of immune & weak to fire bat. It will be corrected on next version ( probably the final one :D )
Nice detailed report, I could find the bug in no time thanks to it !
---- Version 0.96 ----
New Hero :
- ASSASSIN : Start with cloak and poisoned dagger, x4 gold on single target.
New items :
- POISON DAGGER : if activated, mark monsters with poison instead of attack. Poison kill a monster each turn.
- GLACIAL HAMMER : if activated Ice a nearby monster on each hit
- CLOAK : You take no damage during your next fight.
- New menu
- Added a cancel button for spell/items selections sequences.
- Prisoners spawn at floors 3/7 ( was 3/6 )
- Merchants spawn at floors 2/5/8 ( was 2/4/6/8 )
---- Version 0.95 ----
New Items :
- WARP SABER : If active, hit monsters beyond walls
- ETHER ORB : replace a monster type with another
- quest display reversed : unsolved quest are now darkened
- new hero ui and background design
- Frozen monsters now group up and can be killed with a normal attac ( they still inflict damage )
- Archeos frozen ring attack is replaced with a defensive stone summoning.
- If you die cleaning the last monster of a floor, you now benefit the health regen before the gameover trigger
- SANDAL effect change : Now spawn an additional exit on each floors
- escape key dont work if another panel is open.
- no more freeze on highscore screen
---- Version 0.94 ----
- Cleaning a floor now unblock the door
- blast ( = hit nearby armor/weapons/door ) doesnt trigger anymore if target is protected by Ogre, armored or is a doppelganger
- 3 first quests dont mention any expansion monsters anymore
- harpy no longer transport archeos
- no more freeze if Archeos steal an item with automatic effect.
- Archeos dont show up on floor #1 when you select the replay option.
- parameter screen can't be opened twice anymore