To my knowledge, only one person found the good way to link the hints.
Recent community posts
Trouvé pour le bug de la pluie acide. Apparemment c’était pas la résistance magique mais les bodyguards qui posaient problème car ils prenaient plusieurs fois les dégâts de la pluie. C'est réparé pour la prochaine version. Si tu as d'autres freeze ca m’intéresse d'avoir les photo d'écran et/ ou une description de la situation.
I tried to work on this but it seems I'm unable to make the game works on last OSX version : El Capitan.
As a result I removed the mac version on steam and itch.io, please contact me on benjamin.soule [at] gmail [dot] com for a refund.
Ok this was a tricky one. These bats were once doppelganger ( with fire immune ) then change to vampires ( with fire weakness ) and then changed to bat. None of this fire status were reseted on each monster type change resulting in a very rare case of immune & weak to fire bat. It will be corrected on next version ( probably the final one :D )
Nice detailed report, I could find the bug in no time thanks to it !
---- Version 0.96 ----
New Hero :
- ASSASSIN : Start with cloak and poisoned dagger, x4 gold on single target.
New items :
- POISON DAGGER : if activated, mark monsters with poison instead of attack. Poison kill a monster each turn.
- GLACIAL HAMMER : if activated Ice a nearby monster on each hit
- CLOAK : You take no damage during your next fight.
- New menu
- Added a cancel button for spell/items selections sequences.
- Prisoners spawn at floors 3/7 ( was 3/6 )
- Merchants spawn at floors 2/5/8 ( was 2/4/6/8 )
---- Version 0.95 ----
New Items :
- WARP SABER : If active, hit monsters beyond walls
- ETHER ORB : replace a monster type with another
- quest display reversed : unsolved quest are now darkened
- new hero ui and background design
- Frozen monsters now group up and can be killed with a normal attac ( they still inflict damage )
- Archeos frozen ring attack is replaced with a defensive stone summoning.
- If you die cleaning the last monster of a floor, you now benefit the health regen before the gameover trigger
- SANDAL effect change : Now spawn an additional exit on each floors
- escape key dont work if another panel is open.
- no more freeze on highscore screen
---- Version 0.94 ----
- Cleaning a floor now unblock the door
- blast ( = hit nearby armor/weapons/door ) doesnt trigger anymore if target is protected by Ogre, armored or is a doppelganger
- 3 first quests dont mention any expansion monsters anymore
- harpy no longer transport archeos
- no more freeze if Archeos steal an item with automatic effect.
- Archeos dont show up on floor #1 when you select the replay option.
- parameter screen can't be opened twice anymore
---- Version 0.93 ----
- highscores table added
- rank setup page rework
- quit button is now working correctly
- score page is not skipped anymore after archeos death
- gargoyle loop bug fixed
- you cant get the same item twice from merchant anymore.
---- Version 0.92 ----
- Your score depends on the maximum hero level and floor you can reach.
- Killing Archeos or free heroes from jail increase your score.
- You can setup a difficulty rank on start page, this rank will also modify your score
- heroes now all have the same inventory size ( 4 slots )
- Your first hero start with a potion
- Merchants now spawn at floors 2/4/6/8
- Jails spawn at floors 3/6
- Skeleton dont spawn from undead creatures anymore.
- new start menu
- options moved to a single panel
- replay button added on gameover screen
- Doppleganger dont mess with group build anymore
- Ring of detection now also detect keys
Actually snake poison is cleaned on levelup and the poison is not cumulative which mean if you hit two snake in a row you will suffer 2 damage total and may avoid most of them by leveling up before. The muncher drop a single trap so if you hit 10x of them and trigger the trap later you get a total of 1 damage which is basically the same than hitting 10x blobs. The scrounger is indeed very annoying but it's a lvl 2 monster you need to compare it with turtle or goblin for example.
I think the real problem is the lack of a real easy mode so player have a place to learn how to deal with this impresive monsters without dying every 2 minutes. I'm currently working on this part.
The free version doesnt have all the monsters and items you had on beta-test. there's also no thief and priest on free version . You may still have access to them if you unlocked them on beta version. The list of extra monsters and items is showed as a gif on the game page.
There's also only 3 quest available in free version. That's all. I wanted the free version to be fully playable and not only a demo.