The game is not selling so well, so It probably won't happen.
Recent community posts
The ship should be re-spawned in a zone with no monster or danger. There used to be some case when it was not working ( laser beams or flamer ) but it should be fixed now. Do you remember what monster/danger killed you on respawn ?
Thanks for the detailed report !
The girold 2 unkillable rolling pills should be already fixed on 0.79 ( you can see your version number above title on titlescreen ) Girold levels have also been reorganized. Please tell me is you still feel they're too long this way.
I will try to fix all the other bugs reported on the version 0.80 release ( probably this week )
Hello ,everyone !!!
I need some beta testers for my action game voidrun .
There's a free downloadable demo but here's 10 free product keys for the full version :
// UI / MECHANICS CHANGE
- Added the curses system ( for HARD, VERY_HARD and NIGHTMARE )
- Quest are now instantly activated when completed.
// BUG fixes
- Fixed a bug where armies and monsters could not deal more damage than your folk number.
- Fixed a bug that allow you to use woodcutter more than one time per day.
- Fixed a bug where last dice sent on a quest earn money on their way back to round table.
// GAME BALANCE
- BUILDINGS all loose one glory point ( except tower and church )
- BALLISTA : To place a knight you must now pay a price equal to its value.
- WOODCUTTER : cut dice are now broken ( this will shatter at the end of the turn
- LANCELOT : Rework : Send an extra dice each turn this dice can't be rerolled.
- PENDULUM : new effect > Convert a beast to defend your castle.
// NEW CONTENT
- [beast] BEHEMOTH : 5 + 10 atk points for each buildings you have.
- [boss] VORTIGERN : When Vortigern comes into play, add a curse on the board. Remove this curse is Vortigern is defeated.
- [boss] ACCOLON : When accolon comes into play remove all dice from unfinished quests. Accolon gain 20 atk points if you have excalibur.
It's a known bug : Beast and armies can't deal more damage than your total folks. It means that all damage on your defense was not higher than 10 and even less after your folks go down to 1. I plan to release v 0.5 very soon.
Oh I didnt see this post...
I'm interested in Leo ability you described I will probably try it. For Arthur it seems a bit complicated ( It would be the only clickable hero ) and I also feel it may be broken. Sacrifice would be a good option but maybe not for arthur. At this point I think maybe we should create more than 6 heroes ( unlockable ? ) and let the advanced player design his own hero table. I'm thinking about it ( I also want a hero around money mechanic etc )
I'll try to add Accolon on the next version. Maybe with your first ability version. This one would be like not using quest every 2 turns because I guess very few player do 2 quests at the same time.
thank you It's helpful. I'm also welcome to suggestions for the icon I should use for as many dice as possible of one kind. A lot of people think it's only 3 dice. Before that I used a ⚂ ... ⚂ icon that was not working better. Any ideas ?
PS : The woodcutter bug will be fixed in next version.
Ah I didnt think about the pendulum and beer interactions with the new rules. I will probably redesign pendulum.
I made almost 0 playtest with the woodcutter, I need to play with it and fix the lock bug.
I love it. Excalibur may become an optional quest later ( 2x quests will be GRAAL + random quest ) but I can easily remove Accolon from the boss list if excalibur is not in the quest list.
Arthur let you send two dice to the tavern each day. So for exemple if there's a 2 and a 3 at the tavern you can send a 2 and a 3 from your battleground to get them ( normally you can send only one dice each day ). He used to be very useful in previous versions but now that you can dub same value dice in tavern with just one dice from the battleground, Arthur became unpopular. I will probably change his power asap.
With Lancelot as a leader you can send two dice each day to a quest. You can achieve the Graal or excalibur twice faster if you have enough dice a the round table. If my tooltip is bad and you are native english speaker, please tell me how to rephrase it :)
- BREWERY is supposed to give you gold after your first roll of the day ( there should be a message about this )
- Having a lot of dice a the end of the game can be useful for defense especially if you have walls because you can send additional knights to it.
- The vilain raid order is working like this : I make 3 random groups but I order them with attack powers sum. It means that if you have a griffin+manticore it will probably be the last attack. There's still randomness and "harder" setup but this rule help a lot for avoiding difficult first raid. If you think there's a bug with this and raid order are messed up please tell me.
- HORN should make knight available at the battleground, it seems bugged right now I will fix it for next version.
- It seems MOAT is a bit behind right now, I will improve it for next version.
For next version I will break the one day = one mission rule. It means you will be able to make many or 0 mission in one day. I'm currently struggling with the UI problems caused by this :)
If you played this game until hard or very hard you probably start having an opinion about which heroes / items / buildings / spells is strong or weak. Please let me know if you think you some of them are too powerfull or useless.
For the tavern reroll there's this strange mechanic I will probably get rid of :
- The number of dice you can send each day is fixed to 5 ( 6 with excalibur quest )
- If you fail to send 5 dice ( only 4 dice at the round table for exemple ) The game remember you can still send an additional dice ( you can see a sword under the table to show this )
- If you get an additional dice ( most of the time, with the tavern ) and still have a sword left, the next roll will send the dice to the battleground.