Wow that's a lot of work packed into 48 hours! Very well done! I like the music and sounds, especially the ominous "uni" before the game starts haha, somehow seems so dystopian.
As for specific feedback:
- I didn't really notice the effect of holding for more points required - I ended up simply always holding to the full length.
- In terms of difficulty, blue was very hard, green and yellow were good and red was a tad easy.
- I like Mario Party and this kind of felt like that to me :P On that note, there'd have to be a lot more games to fill it in, otherwise it'll feel too repetitive playing the same mini-games time and again. 4 in 48 hours is pretty amazing though.
- I particularly liked the green mini-game, and the blue one (despite it being too hard) - the way they light up are just satisfying to me somehow.
- Maybe bugs (that you maybe already know about): green balls bounce wrong on the top and left sides of the screen; cats sometimes spamming sounds when the mini-game starts, probably because they're too close to each other?
- There are a lot of instructions to be communicated. Assuming users won't read into them like us, it might be worth copying Mario Party and having a "playground" before the actual mini-game starts, where they can learn by practicing.
- Losing the whole game because of losing 1 mini-game is probably too brutal haha
Great effort here - it's pretty incredible that you got so much done. All the best!