Just downloaded and played this game, and I am very excited to see the finished product when it comes out. I do have some questions and suggestions about the game though:
1) I absolutely love the BotLab. It is very easy to use and create almost exactly what you want. The one minor issue I found was when I was trying to make a low-lying robot. I made the wheels positioned so that the chassis was the lowest it could get without touching the ground, but when I tested it, the robot made almost no movement whatsoever. I ended up just making it have a higher ground clearance, which is okay for me, but in the future there could be some people that might get upset by this, because a higher ground clearance would equal being more liable to flippers.
2) I understand that this is only the Alpha Build, but I still find it a little upsetting that I wasn't able to test our robots in actual matches, and instead have to test it against a demolition bot and some boxes. I feel that if it were added to the Alpha Build, then there will be more people to notice and report some glitches, therefore allowing you guys to be able to fix them quicker, or at least reduce the frequency of them occurring again.
3) Since we are now in 2019, do you guys have a better estimate of the beta release?
4) When the game is completed and officially released, will it cost money? If not, that will be amazing, but if so, I can't be angry with you guys, considering how great this game will be.
5) I would absolutely love to be a beta tester, but I would like to have more information as to what the requirements are and what I would be doing, before I signup.
6) One last thing. I noticed that the camera angles seem really wonky, and I would recommend adding a birds-eye view and an over-the-shoulder camera. I've looked through some of the comments and noticed you talking about some issues with the over-the-shoulder camera, but I would like to point out that even games like GTA 5 and Fortnite tend to have minor issues with it not always following perfectly, so there is no shame in not being able to perfect it.
Again, this game looks great. I wish you good luck with the game, and I hope to hear from you guys soon!