Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I swear, I am addicted to the game I'm making lol

A topic by LUA COMPUTA created Jan 17, 2020 Views: 318 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

So pretty much I have finished the main part of my game (aka the "levels" and boss) already since the game itself is pretty short (if you don't try to find the secrets) and was pretty simple to make. All I really need to do now is to make music, make art  for the game page, and get a web gl build of the game. I have decided to do those things tomorrow but a sort of large chunk of my brain is like "Come on man! Do it now! You have time don't you?" however since I have made about 99% of the game and just want to have a break for the rest of the day and work on that stuff tomorrow, I have to like fight my temptations and stuff.

Thought it would be fun to make a little post that's a little entertaining and to show how addicting making games can be to the people who have not made their first game yet.

I'm balls deep into my first one and i'm pretty sure it sucks, but i'm going to finish it either way :D

Submitted

I've been working to learn game design for the past month now but I can guarantee my game is gonna flop hard xD. I cant wait to be as confident as yall, at this point I just wanna finish it since this is my first jam

Host

You'll get there. Finishing is the most important part. :D

Submitted(-1)

Check out my game!

https://itch.io/jam/wowie-jam-2/rate/552828