Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

2° Game Jam!

A topic by CRootR created Sep 11, 2020 Views: 303 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 7

This is my second game jam! My first didn't gone well and I'm actually not looking to far for thhis one. It's a one week jam but I will have only 2 days to work at it. Don't be surprised if my game is terrible.

:(

(+2)

Just have fun with it.

(1 edit)

I'll sure have

:)

I'm just worried my code will be messy. (Not as messy as YandereDev's code)

(+2)

As long as the code works and the player has fun with your game, who cares how the code looks like. You can always afterwards improve on it.

Submitted (1 edit)

Can’t second this enough, as a programmer who has to keep code relatively clean and hack-free at my day job, the ability to just throw together messy code in jams is great. As long as it does the job, that’s a seal of approval :D

(+1)

Don't worry about that. Personally it's going to be my first jam ever, as I just started learning about gave deving barely more then a week ago. I know my game is not going to be good but I have a feeling that in this community criticism will be more constructive rather then superficial. Hope you do well regardless of how much time you have!

(+1)

Welcome and congrats to everyone for beginning their game dev journey! =)

Submitted

Just submitted my first jam game earlier today. This will be my second as well. I wish you good luck!

Good Luck to ya'

Submitted

I entered my first jam with 2 days of experience with unity, you'll be surprised with what you can come up with in a jam. It may not be perfect, but the main thing is that you had fun and become sleep deprived

Deleted post