SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Free one-month Coil voucher code for game jam participants

A topic by Defold Foundation created Oct 25, 2020 Views: 1,714 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Host(+3)

Hi everyone!

One week left until the jam starts! Exciting isn't it? To help you with the integration and testing of the Web Monetization API in your game Coil is giving away one-month voucher codes to all participants.

If you want a one-month voucher code please send us an e-mail to webmonetization@defold.se with subject "Coil one-month voucher" and your itch.io username in the email body BEFORE November 1st. We will send you the code when the jam starts. We will not be able to send out codes after this date.

When you receive the code please follow these instructions to get started:

1. Activate your free Coil membership

Redeem your code at: https://coil.com/redeem

Note that you will be asked for a credit card. You will not be charged until month two, so note that date if you want to cancel before first $5/month charge.

2. Install a browser extension

Browser add-ons/extensions are available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Brave and Microsoft Edge. For mobile iOS and Android users, the Puma Browser (a fork of Firefox) does not require any add-on/extension.

3. Get creative!

Start working on your game and blow our socks off with something really cool!

(+1)

Great! Thank you

Submitted

has the code sent?

Submitted

I sent an email a few days ago but still did not received it. Hope they send it in the next few days to be able to test monetization.

Host

As was stated in the original post: "We will send you the code when the jam starts".

The jam started at midnight CET (12 hours ago). It's a manual process to send out codes and we will start doing this now. Expect the code in your inbox within an hour or so.

Host

The codes have been sent to all participants who reached out via email prior to the start of the game jam.

Submitted

sad to see this post a bit late :( 

Host(+1)

Try sending an email to the address mentioned above. Perhaps there's a kind soul reading your email ;-)

Submitted

Aw, I saw this post too late. Is there another way for latecomers like me to test out Coil?

Submitted

Me too. I have the same question.

Host(+1)

Try sending an email to the address mentioned above. Perhaps there's a kind soul reading your email ;-)

Submitted

Thanks the kind soul :)

Host

Submitted

Alright! I sent an email with the required subject and my itch.io username  just now... I'm hoping the kind soul reads it! :)