SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Late Submissions Sticky

A topic by ILL OMENS created Nov 10, 2019 Views: 513 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted(+1)

Hey everyone!

Did you miss the official jam deadline on itch? Don't worry! PROCJAM accepts "late" submissions any time until PROCJAM 2020 starts, because some people spread their jam days out more, start early, finish late, and we want to let everyone submit!

Submitting after the jam closes is easy.

• First, create your itch.io page as normal and upload your jam entry.
  • Then, send a link to your entry's itch.io page to me. The best way to do this is to @ me or DM me on Twitter (@mtrc). You can also leave a reply here, or message me on our Discord.
  • Once I see your message, I'll create and send you a late submission link. You click the link and you're done!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone made!

HostSubmitted(+1)

You can also create your submission page now, with a blank entry and some text saying you'll add your submission later, and submit that. That'll mean you have a page submitted, and you can easily update it without waiting for me. That also works!

Submitted

I need about 3 more days to complete me random world generation. So I submit game without it now.

I just released what little I had as a Proof of Concept, and now I can start on things like a devlog for it.  It even has a little procedural generation in it, even though that was one simple thing out of a million things I somehow thought I could get procedurally generated in ten days.

Still, a lot of the code is there. It just doesn't do anything on screen yet, unfortunately.

Hi Mike. Here's a link to my late sub https://eelstork.itch.io/carpenter-2 - this needs the password Supervisor as there is currently no exe attached. Will be able to lift this restriction tomorrow when i put something up, but final sub probably only within 7!

(in case anybody wonders; itch asks me to put a password here; so I don't mind you go and erm, check out a quick blurb and a picture : )

HostSubmitted

Hey Eelstork! This is your submission link: https://itch.io/jam/11493/add-game/515477?token=rfy7nUwJUOxtzeqemu48kwNUzM