Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Mark April 10th on your calendars!

A topic by NEStalgia.Podcast created Mar 31, 2021 Views: 151 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Host

Hi all, thank you so much for participating in this jam. It was amazing to watch all the discussions, play all the games, and enjoy this small community of for the past few weeks. Whether you're a seasoned developer or this was your first jam, it was a ton of fun to see what you created. We will be reviewing all the entries on a special episode of our podcast "NEStalgia" that will post on April 10. We hope you tune in! 

Submitted

I just listened to the podcast. Thanks for the feedback.

Spotify link for others: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3TOcZH6MS7pjn9ttNdyrl1?si=IIxG-txASi-ij4U2jeIom...

Submitted

I listened to the podcast today (I know, I was late to the party), but I really appreciate the feedback on our project, and that you took your time to properly review all of our entries, it really sums the jam up in a nice way. Additionally I want to stress that this was a great Game Jam, many thinks for hosting it! :) 

Submitted (1 edit)

I just listened to the podcast too (I was busy with school work, I couldn’t earlier). Some projects sound really fun, I’ll check them out as soon as I can.

About my submission, I honestly didn’t know you liked SHMUPS, I’m glad you liked it :), but I noticed after submitting the game that I made a typo somewhere in the code, which made the game a lot easier. You were normally supposed to get much more enemies over time as well as what I call « zooming » enemies (enemies that just appear on screen and go directly from the top to the bottom of the screen, so you have to avoid then).

Overall this jam was really fun (and pretty chill with the 9 days of development), thanks for hosting it!