Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unfinished Okay?

A topic by WiseGaurdian created Feb 10, 2018 Views: 303 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

I'm going to try and finish my game, but if I can't is it okay if I just submit what I do have, and get recommendations from there? I'm starting to feel burnt out, I think I went for too big of scope to quick. Again, I will try to finish it, but I keep finding it more and more difficult to focus. And here I thought I was going to finish my game in 5hrs after joining. But this is my first game, and first game jam.

Submitted(+1)

Definitely! Submit what you have at the time; nobody knows what you consider finished or not. My entry definitely will not be where I first envisioned by the end, but I am entering what I can pull together until then. Just have fun with it and don't stress yourself out.

Submitted(+1)

okay that helps, although, I FINALLY got movement Dow....er... workable. So at least you can move around in my game. Although currently you can fly indefinitely, although ya shouldn't be able to. But that's cause I haven't got the is grounded bool checking for anything yet. Maybe I shoulda used some free scripting assets. Or just start with the scripting. Oh well live and learn.

HostSubmitted

Yup, submit whatever you can! I will let you all keep updating post-deadline (especially because you can incorporate YouTuber/player feedback), so don't stress!

Submitted(+1)

Oh that's nice!