Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

My first Mini Jam went pretty well, How did yours one go?

A topic by Shounak Sain created May 29, 2022 Views: 224 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted

I finally completed this, and i am pretty excited to learn about others, if you guys have time, let me know :)

Submitted(+1)

2 weeks ago for the frog jam was my first. EXTREMELY stressful lol. I was WAY too ambitious, and I did that again for this one. Still fun though, feels good to complete a goal even if the end product isn't what you had in mind

Submitted(+1)

I remember my first try to game jam experience, the product was way too ambitious for 78 hours, also back then, I didn’t know much, so I couldn’t complete it on time 😅😄

Submitted(+1)

Not terrible, scope creep killed me lowkey, good prototype came out of it though

Submitted

Yeah, i was thinking of makng score system, then I remembered that I have done it earlier, and my experience isn’t very good with it 😅😄

Submitted

checked your game, the description seems good :))

Submitted

thanks haha, couldn't get the web build up in time which sucks.

Submitted(+1)

Fantastic! I learned so much!

Submitted

Yeah Same here :)) I learned a lot of new stuff, hope to join the next one too

Submitted(+1)

I stepped out of my comfort zone, learned and made a game I'm happy with. it's always nice to be able to take a short amount of time and end up with a finished thing out of it.

Submitted

I am really happy to hear that! Congo man!

Submitted(+1)

This was my first game jam, and I learned a lot! Excited for the next one :)

Submitted

woah! Same here :)) was my first jam, and I wish to participate on the next one! Well good luck to you for the next one ^^

Submitted(+1)

This was my first jam and it went pretty well ngl

It was definitely not what I initially had in mind but I think the result was fineeee. Definitely helped me improve my time management tho

Submitted

true! it was definetely a great time management job lol